Covid-19 Photo Booth Safety Policy
As the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues, with constant changing advice and as a company that services small and large scale events we want you to know that we have implemented the following safety measures as per government guidelines to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff at your event.
OUR SAFETY POLICY
1. We have dramatically reduced down the number of props available due to them posing a high risk of cross contamination. No props that cover the mouth or nose will be provided and they will be cleaned at regular intervals for the duration of the hire. Prop availability is at your discretion and we will fully remove them if you prefer, or feel free to provide your own disposable props.
2. We will be providing hand sanitiser at the booth as well as regularly disinfecting the touch screen, pens and inside of the booth throughout the event. Guests must use the hand sanitiser before entering the booth, and again once they have finished their session.
3. Attendants will be initiating the photo booths remotely so that touch screens do not need to be used by guests.
4. The inside fabrics of the Photobooth will be disinfected regularly, along with the door curtain.
5. The enclosed booth will be limited to a maximum of 4 guests entering at any single use due to the limited space inside.
6. Attendants will wear a mask/visor and gloves for the duration of your event. Our staff will also be observing social distancing guidelines and keeping any close contact to an absolute minimum.
7. A social distancing queuing system will be implemented on the floor using tape to help your guests if possible.
ADDITIONAL COVID 19 TERMS & CONDITIONS
Aurora & Co Photobooth Hire will be following the most up to date Government guidelines closely and strictly adhering to any advice issued.
It is your responsibility as the host to ensure our attendants feel safe in their environment when providing the Photobooth service.
We accept no liability for anyone who chooses to ignore the Government guidelines regarding social distancing and social ‘bubbles’ while using the Photobooth and we reserve the right to refuse use of the Photobooth to anyone who chooses to not follow our safety policy. It is your responsibility to ensure all guests are aware and follow our safety policy listed above.
If guest numbers are higher than the current Government allowance regarding social gatherings at your event, we reserve the right to leave your event with immediate effect with no refund issued. This is due to our Insurers not providing cover when contradicting Government guidelines. Please contact us to discuss your options if this is the case.
If within 14 days after your event someone who attended has COVID-19 symptoms, you agree that you will inform Aurora & Co immediately, so we can inform the attendant who came to your booking.
While this may not be what you were hoping for from your Photobooth hire, due to the current circumstances we want to take every precaution possible to ensure a safe event for everyone involved, including our staff members. We do however promise that our photo booth will continue to be a fun and enjoyable experience for yourselves and your guests.
By continuing with this booking, I accept and agree with the COVID-19 terms and conditions and the safety procedure put in place that are listed above. I also agree that Aurora & Co will not be held responsible for any liability surrounding COVID-19 and that these terms and conditions are in addition to the terms already agreed and signed at the point of booking.
(Please note: These terms are non negotiable and by paying your outstanding balance and continuing with the booking, we understand that you accept these additional terms. Thank you )